People need to know that the tongue is one of the strongest muscles in the human body, but many people forget about it. The timing of brushing your teeth should also include cleaning them, although this is not always the case … Therefore, if you read this, I invite you to improve your oral and intestinal health with this small gesture.
Although few people know, a large number of bacteria accumulate on it, so it is very important to maintain good hygiene to avoid intestinal health problems and even bad breath.
Some people do this cleaning with the same toothbrush, but with this area it is not cleaned properly, in addition, more force is usually used than necessary, which can cause damage to the taste buds on the surface of the tongue and, although regenerate very easily, it is better not to damage them. Therefore, it is recommended to use a tongue cleaner.
What is a language cleaner?
Few people know that it is an object that was created exclusively for oral hygiene, its main function is to eliminate all bacteria that live on our tongue, as well as to eliminate food residues and dead cells that are in the area. This eliminates problems such as halitosis and even allows us to perceive flavors better.
To date, there are 2 types of tongue cleaners. These are:
- U-shaped cleaning product. Researchers say that this type is the most used and can be handled with both hands, being considered the one that cleans best, because due to its shape, the back of the tongue is easily accessible, where I live. most bacteria. In addition, the use of both hands helps to better control the force used and eliminates the “typical” problem of nausea.
- Y-shaped cleaner. Researchers say that it is much simpler than the other and can be used with only one hand. Depending on the person using it, it may be more practical or uncomfortable that it does not control the force as much when you use it, but even with it it is just as effective.
People need to understand that using these products is not complicated at all:
- Open your mouth as wide as possible.
- Remove the tongue as much as possible, avoiding straightening, as this will reduce the surface area and therefore cleaning would be less effective.
- Hold the cleaning agent, place it on the back of your tongue, and if you feel nauseous, you should remove it a little. As cleaning becomes more frequent, you will adapt much more.
- For cleaning, you will need to apply a little pressure to your tongue and remove it from your mouth. Repeat this process 5 to 10 times until you see that it is clean.
- It is very important to rinse your tongue and tongue between each pass and end.
- Finally, you need to sanitize the cleaning product using plenty of water and make sure there are no residues. Keep it in a box to prevent soiling.
If you do this procedure correctly, you will benefit from the following advantages:
- You will prevent cavities
- Your breathing will be much more beautiful
- You will also improve the taste
- Reduce the occurrence of diseases
- You will eliminate toxins and improve immunity
- And last but not least, you will improve your digestion