Vascular ulcers are also found under the name of varicose ulcers and represent wounds that appear in most cases on the legs. Their appearance is due to a deficiency of the circulatory system in that area which causes a loss of skin until it becomes the characteristic ulceration. It is due to the lack of nutrients, oxygen, etc., which the blood circulation ensures to the skin through the small capillaries.
In the case of vascular ulcers, their healing is very difficult, it can take 2-3 months. Lack of blood circulation itself delays the creation of new tissue, so they need constant care to avoid infection or worsening.
Women are much more prone to this condition than men. Doctors recommend that people avoid this condition if they suffer from the following diseases:
- If you suffer from high blood pressure and hypercholesterolemia.
- If you are elderly.
- He suffers from varicose veins.
- If you are a smoker.
- You’re obese
In this article, I will give you some natural remedies for vascular ulcers. They have the role of helping us in case of suffering:
- Cayenne on the ground. This plant has the role of facilitating blood flow for better circulation because it is very rich in salicylates. The recommended dose is a small daily glass with a pinch of ground cayenne pepper.
- Bitter orange tree (Citrus Aurantium): an ancient tradition in Chinese medicine, recent scientific research shows that the dried extract of Citrus Aurantium is extremely strong. It regulates circulation, facilitates weight loss, and increases muscle mass. It helps fight obesity while improving the circulatory system.
- Ginkgo biloba. This is the third natural remedy in this article. Its role is to treat vascular ulcers. It is another of the treasures of Chinese medicine with excellent properties for cardiovascular health. Although, if you are being treated with anticoagulants and antiplatelets or thrombolytics, including aspirin, you should consult your doctor as well as the dose in any case.