This is a plant that has its origins in Asia and Africa because it grows in humid areas and in low light. It is green and has white and pink flowers. Its scientific name is Gotu Kola and it has been part of the treatments of traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurvedic medicine, with many applications.
Specialists recommend it because it is very good care and maintenance of our skin in perfect condition and was considered a great sexual stimulant.
These are the active principles of this wonderful plant:
- Essential oils.
- Free amino acids.
- Fatty acids.
This plant, called Gotu kola, is very good for fighting cellulite. The reasons are as follows:
- Fluid elimination is much better because this plant has a diuretic effect in its composition.
- It also helps to stimulate the lymphatic system. Its role is to eliminate toxins and excess fat
- With its help you will increase the production of collagen in the body
- It activates blood circulation which helps to eliminate cellulite.
- Gotu kola has sedative properties and helps reduce anxiety.
- Helps tissues regain elasticity.
This plant is also used for the following:
- In addition to treating cellulite, it also treats skin problems such as wounds, burns, wounds, because it is an excellent healing agent.
- It gives us vitality.
- The appearance of varicose veins can be eliminated with the help of this plant
- Prevents premature aging.
To get possession of this plant, you must go to pharmacies. It is found in the form of drops, tablets, and in the form of gel or cream. The area affected by cellulite is treated with gel and cream.
If our cellulite is very abundant, it is advisable to take drops or tablets of Gotu kola and complete the treatment by massaging the gel or cream.