Colon hydrotherapy is intestinal cleansing that aims to introduce hot water into the colon through a special cannula. The people who perform this operation perform, at the same time, a series of gentle massages on the abdomen. The role of these massages is to help people eliminate all the sediments that we have accumulated throughout life in the intestine. Generally, such an intervention lasts somewhere between 40-60 minutes, depending on each case and the intestinal gases or toxins that the patient has.
Once intestinal cleansing begins, the patient is comfortably stretched on a stretcher while the specialist performs the treatment. After the intervention, people can continue their activities normally. In any case, the ideal would be for you to spend that day and let your body enjoy that cleansing.
The benefits of colon hydrotherapy are the following:
- Most of the time, people use this method to get rid of chronic constipation. After years, the gut is finally relieved of this overload. The intestinal flora will have a more favorable ground to reproduce, and the negative bacteria, on the other hand, will not be able to reproduce so easily.
- With the cleansing of the intestine you will get rid of the following skin problems: psoriasis, eczema, etc., because the skin is only a reflection of our state of toxemia.
- Allergies and immune problems: The gut is closely linked to our immune system.
- Headaches and migraines are most often caused by digestion. In short, a clean gut will make the other organs less congested.
- Halitosis, sores in the mouth, etc .: many mouth problems are related to intestinal fermentation. Colon hydrotherapy will be very helpful.
- And last but not least, liver and gallbladder problems will be alleviated with this intervention. A bowel cleanse frees the liver from extra work, which would otherwise help the gut process the waste.