When you enter a hyperbaric oxygen therapy room, you will realize that the ambient pressure will be 3 times higher than at sea level and 100% saturated oxygen is inhaled. The role of increasing the pressure is to help the body receive a higher amount of oxygen. This can help treat diseases such as decompression sickness, carbon monoxide poisoning.
The benefits of hyperbaric oxygenation are many, because its role is to holistically improve every cell in the body.
- Bone regeneration. The body that benefits from this therapy will receive all the oxygen it will need to repair fractured, aged, decalcified or infected bones by a certain pathogen.
- Sexual response. It will increase tremendously due to this therapy.
- The role of this oxygen is also to help the body heal and regenerate tissues affected by cuts, burns or disease.
- Hyperoxygenation increases the activity of the enzyme Superoxidismutase (SOD), Glutathione and Catase, which are the main endogenous antioxidants in our body and protect us from free radicals.
- In addition to all these very good benefits, hyperoxygenation also offers an increase in the number of new capillaries and the regeneration of existing ones.
- Blood detoxification. Another benefit of hyperbaric oxygenation is that it helps the body cleanse itself of other gases, which makes it really useful in the treatment of toxic gas poisoning.
- Preventive medicine. This therapy can be used by any person without suffering from any disease, they want to revitalize, prevent disease, stay healthy and prolong quality of life.
- Stimulating stem cell production. With this therapy we can increase up to 8 times the stem cells circulating in our body, as demonstrated by a study conducted in 2005 by the University of Pennsylvania (USA).